May 23, 2013

The Most Difficult Thing So Far (Part 2)

By the Girls..

Meghan Thompson
The most difficult thing so far has been the bus ride. I'm always squished in sitting between some sweaty person and the heater.  But the view is great.

Darien Exter
The most difficult thing so far has been the weather because I get headaches real easily.  I'm doing okay but seriously it is hot here.

Leanne Ches
The most difficult thing so far has been knowing that we're only here for a week.  I wish we could stay longer.

Ciara Wilson
The most difficult thing so far has been probably adjusting to the heat I'm kinda use to it now but it's just muggy.

Amy Hollin
The most difficult thing so far has been missing my four beautiful daughters.  We will be back soon though!

Rebecca Kotula
The most difficult thing so far has been showering and then sweating before I am even done and then putting on sticky sunscreen and bug spray... and then sweating some more.

Jordan Clarke
The most difficult thing so far has been thinking of leaving the kids on Saturday.  We've gotten so close to them in such a short period of time; it's going to be really hard to say goodbye.

Rebecca Driver
The most difficult thing so far has been adjusting to the different food it made me feel a bit queasy. 

Julia Mrowiec
The most difficult thing so far has been adjusting to the view at the clinic.  (I'll explain later). 

No comments:

Post a Comment